500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Personal banking at your convenience
Pay bills, transmit payments and more on the go
Your portfolio at a glance
View a clear breakdown of your portfolio asset movements, holdings, transactions, allocation and analysis
Invest and trade globally
In 12 currencies and 7 global markets at preferential rates
Personalised research and insights
Curated based on your investment portfolio
Your life is on-the-go and always on. DBS iWealth® is the digital wealth management platform that’s made for you.
Just one login and you can bank, monitor your portfolio, gain personalised insights and take action to invest and seize opportunities. Now you have total control over your wealth, 24 hours a day, from wherever you are.
Learn more about the functionalities of DBS iWealth®:
Online Banking Features
Transfer funds, pay bills, activate credit cards and remit overseas with total ease.
- Facial and biometric login via the mobile app for extra secure access to your account. For convenience, quick view of your portfolio P&L is available without login.
- Banking made simple with our full suite of online banking services accessible through a single login.
- Scan to pay at over 30,000 PayLah! and NETS QR code-enabled merchants.
- Remit funds 24 hours a day. Enjoy same day transfers and preferential rates for large transfers let you enjoy greater savings.
Be in control of your wealth. View a clear breakdown of your portfolio asset movements, holdings, transactions, allocation and analysis.
- Single dashboard with an integrated view of all your banking, trading and wealth management portfolios at a glance.
- Deep dive into your portfolio to view performance, top gainers and losers, and much more.
- View detailed breakdown of your holdings.
- Enjoy flexibility in financing investments online, or placing fixed deposit in foreign currencies.
Online Equity Trading (OET)
Trade Equities across 7 global markets from wherever you are.
- 7 global equity markets - Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, the United States and the United Kingdom
- Get latest Global Equity ideas and monitor our Singapore Equity model portfolio
- Set price alerts and watchlists
- Customise charting tools to analyse stock performance
Online Funds Investing (OFI)
Choose from over 200 Funds and Unit Trusts in 12 currencies.
- View detailed fund information
- Funds Insights with top performing funds based on your risk appetite
- Access thematic funds digest
Online Foreign Exchange
Take advantage of our foreign exchange rates, which are better than board rates with DBS Online Foreign Exchange. Buy and sell nine currencies.
Online Fixed Deposit
Enjoy higher interest when you place fixed deposits online at your own convenience.
Customised Research and Insights
Receive curated market research and insights, tailored to your portfolio, to gain the wealth edge.
- View our latest global equity ideas
- Monitor DBS Singapore Equity Model Portfolio
- Explore top performing funds based on your risk profile
- Get customized research related to your portfolio holdings
A hassle-free, ready-made investment portfolio that is designed to give you instant global diversification, to help protect and grow your wealth.
digiPortfolio is designed for you if:
- You want investing to be straightforward
- Don’t have time to track the market
- Want professionals to manage your investment
- Want to diversify your portfolio and get global exposure
- Use this as your long-term strategy to supplement your other investments
How To Get Started
For DBS Treasures Private Client clients without a DBS iWealth® User ID and PIN
Already have your DBS iWealth® User ID and PIN
Not a DBS Treasures Private Client client?
|World’s Best Digital Bank 2018 |
|Excellence in Digital Innovation 2018 |
Asian Private Banker
|Best Private Bank for Use of Technology (Asia) 2018 |
|Best Digital Wealth Management Experience (Singapore) 2018 |
|Ranked #1 Mobile App for Wealth Management 2019 and Behind the Login of Wealth Management 2018 |
Cutter Wealth Research
Frequently Asked Questions
DBS iWealth® is available to clients of:
- DBS Treasures
- DBS Treasures Private Clients
- DBS Private Bank
You will need a personal or joint-alternate account of the following:
- DBS Autosave/Current/Savings Plus or POSB Savings/Current Account
- DBS or POSB Credit Card/Debit Card
- DBS Cashline/Home Loan with Servicing Account
You are also required to provide DBS with your mobile number and email address during registration. For information about iBanking online registration, click here.
Facial and Biometric Login
DBS iWealth® uses state-of-the-art Face ID and fingerprint technologies. This gives you secure yet fast access. Simply scan or touch to unlock your account.
You will be notified by email, SMS, or both each time a selected transaction is performed via DBS iWealth® or other channels. Click here to learn more.
Money Safe Guarantee
DBS is the 1st bank in Singapore to guarantee that your money will be 100% safe when you bank online. This means you will get back your money in the highly unlikely event that it is lost through an unauthorised transaction. Click here to learn more.
DBS iWealth® OTP
DBS iWealth® OTP is an additional security feature using One Time Password authorisation. Register your mobile number with us to enjoy the added assurance of DBS iWealth® OTP.
DBS iWealth® can be accessed on both web browser and through the mobile app. Is there a difference in terms of features?
Certain funcation available over web browsers are not featured in the mobile app. They include:
- Investment Portfolio Allocation by Geography and Sector
- Investment Portfolio Analysis by Income and Expense View, Fixed Income Maturity View, Currency Composition View and Portfolio Performance Benchmark
- Our comprehensive suite of equity trading tools and resources, such as Stock Screeners, Stock Comparer and Charting Tools
- Exchange agreements to trade equities in the US and Canada markets
- Online Funds Investment, i.e. the ability to purchase and redeem funds on our DBS iWealth®. (Coming soon)
- Access to Banking eStatements
- SMS and email notification settings
- Live Chat
To access the app, you will need an Apple device with iOS7.0 or higher, or an Android device that is running on v4.2 or higher.
App permissions are necessary to access selected digital services on the DBS iWealth® mobile app.
Below are some examples of permissions requested:
- Photos, Media, Files and Camera permissions are necessary to upload supporting documents for an application.
- Contact permissions are needed when performing a PayNow transfer.
- Location permissions are necessary to provide directions to nearby DBS/POSB branches, DBS Treasures Centres and ATMs.
- Device ID and call information permissions are necessary for usage of digital token and push notifications.
When granting app permissions, please take note of the following:
- The app does not use the permissions to store contacts or images found in the device.
- If you are using the app on an Android device, the permissions are required upon first launch of the app.
We are continually working on improving our mobile banking application capabilities. Kindly look out for future updates.