Credit Card Finance Charges
Late Payment Charge Per Account
Late payment charges will be levied if the minimum payment is not received by the payment due date:
|Outstanding Balance||Late Payment Charge|
|Up to S$50||no charge|
|S$50.01 & above||S$100|
Finance Charges For Purchases
- Finance Charge: Prevailing interest rate of 27.8% p.a. (subject to compounding if the charges are not repaid in full) on the transaction amount, chargeable on a daily basis from the date of transaction until receipt of full payment (Minimum charge: S$2.50)
- No finance charges will be levied if payment is received in full by the "Payment Due Date", and there is no balance carried forward from the previous statement.
Cash Advance Charges
- Fee: 6% of the amount withdrawn per transaction (minimum charge of S$15).
- Finance Charge: Effective interest rate of 28.5% p.a. (subject to compounding if the charges are not repaid in full) on the amount withdrawn, chargeable on a daily basis from the date of withdrawal until receipt of full payment (minimum charge of S$2.50).
If minimum payment is not received by the payment due date, an additional interest rate of 3% p.a. will be added to the effective interest rate (which is also referred to as prevailing interest rate) of your Card Account, and shall take effect from the day after your next Card Account Statement date. The reinstatement to such prevailing interest rate will be effective on the first working day after your next Statement date once minimum payment is made in full on or before your payment due date.
Minimum Monthly Repayment
3% of the statement balance (or S$50, whichever is greater) plus any amount that is overdue and/or exceeds your credit limit.
Liability for Lost/Stolen Card
- If your Card is lost or stolen or if the PIN is disclosed without your authorisation, your liability for unauthorised transactions effected after such loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure but before we are notified thereof shall be limited to S$100 only if :
- you have immediately notified us of the loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure;
- you assist us in the recovery of the unauthorised charges incurred;
- you furnish us with a police report accompanied by written confirmation of the loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure and any other information that we may require; and
- we are satisfied that such loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure is not due to your negligence or default.
You shall not be liable for any transactions carried out after we have been notified of the loss, theft or disclosure.
Annual Fee &/or Welcome Gift
Annual fee waiver and welcome gift (if any) are applicable to new principal cardholder only. Cardholder will not be eligible for such promotions upon approval when they re-apply for the credit card within 90 days from date of termination of the same card.