500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
DBS Model Portfolios are diversified across many types of asset classes and investment styles to benefit from top performing asset classes and reduce impact of lower performing asset classes.
|Tactical Asset Allocation|
|Asia ex Japan||0.00%|
|Developed Markets (DM)||80.00%|
|DM Government Bonds||30.00%|
|DM Corporate Bonds||50.00%|
|Emerging Markets (EM)||0.00%|
Tactical Asset Allocation
|Asset Class||3-Month Basis||12-Month Basis|
|Asia ex-Japan (AxJ) Equities||Overweight||Overweight|
|Developed Market (DM) Government Bonds||Underweight||Underweight|
|Developed Market (DM) Corporate Bonds||Underweight||Neutral|
|Emerging Markets (EM) Bonds||Overweight||Neutral|
|Source: DBS CIO Office|
- The above are based on three-month views.
- Asset allocation does not ensure a profit or protect against market loss.
- “TAA’ refers to “Tactical Asset Allocation”. “SAA” refers to “Strategic Asset Allocation”.
- Based on the SAA model, the Aggressive model has the highest risk, followed by Balanced, Moderate, and Conservative, with Conservative being the least risky.
- The investor type classification for the portfolio has no direct relationship with the Financial Needs Analysis customer risk profile types and the portfolios
are not assigned any product risk rating based on the bank’s proprietary risk rating methodology.
DBS Disclaimers and Important Notice:
- The information herein is published by DBS Bank Ltd (“DBS Bank”) for information only. This publication is intended for DBS Bank and its clients or prospective clients and may not be reproduced, transmitted or communicated to any other person without the prior written permission from DBS Bank.
- This publication is not and does not constitute or form part of any offer, recommendation, invitation or solicitation to subscribe to or to enter into any transaction; nor is it calculated to invite, nor does it permit the making of offers to the public to subscribe to or enter into, for cash or other consideration, any transaction, and should not be viewed as such. This publication is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for accounting, legal or tax advice or investment recommendations and is not to be taken in substitution for the exercise of judgment by the reader, who should obtain separate legal or financial advice. DBS does not act as an adviser and assumes no fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences financial or otherwise.
- The information and opinions contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable and neither DBS Bank nor its related companies or affiliates (collectively, “DBS”) make any representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose. Investment involves risks. The risk of loss from investment can be substantial and may even result in losses in the principal amount. Opinions and estimates are subject to change without notice. Any past performance, projection, forecast or simulation of results is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of any investment. DBS accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct indirect or consequential losses or damages arising from or in connection with the use or reliance of this publication or its contents.
- The information herein is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
Thank you. Your feedback will help us serve you better.
Was this information useful?
That's great to hear. Anything you'd like to add?
We're sorry to hear that. How can we do better?
Enter only letters, numbers or @!$&-/()',.