Register for Digital Services
Simply follow these steps below to enjoy our suite of digital services.
How to Sign Up
You can register for DBS iWealth via the following channels:
- Online at www.dbs.com.sg/bankonline. For more information on application, click here.
- DBS iWealth mobile app downloading the latest version from the AppStore or Google PlayStore, and tapping on “Login”, followed by "Get Started"
- DBS/POSB Branches
- Contact Centre at 1800 221 1111
Simply download the app via AppStore or Google PlayStore.
To enrol for the eStatement service, simply follow these steps when you log in to DBS iWealth Internet Banking:
- Click on the “Banking” tab on the header bar.
- Select “Manage eStatement” under the “Request” tab on the top navigation menu
- Select the account(s) you wish to enrol and verify your email address
Upon enrolment, you will receive the electronic version from the next statement cycle onwards, and will no longer receive paper-based statements of the accounts. Instead, you will be able to view/download/print your eStatement online at any time.
To register for SMS Banking^, SMS to 77767:
Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
Example: Register S1234567A 1234
To register for Direct Crediting Service, SMS to 77767:
Dividend<space>preferred account’s last 4 digits to 77767
Example: Dividend 1234
^ Before registering, please ensure your mobile number has been updated with the bank. To update your mobile number with us, you can login to DBS iWealth mobile app or visit any DBS Branch. If you do not have an Internet Banking account, register here.
* Your preferred account is the primary current/savings personal account that will be used for all financial transactions via SMS Banking, including the receipt of dividends after registration.
When you register for DBS iWealth, you will gain instant access to DBS iWealth and the following digital services:
- DBS iWealth mobile app: Bank, trade and keep track of your portfolio 24/7
- eStatement: Go Green. Go paperless
- SMS Banking: Perform simple banking transactions with an SMS
- PayLah! app: Send money to any mobile number
Click here to find out more about these services. The DBS iB Secure Device will be mailed to you within 3 business days of your registration.
For online registration, we will need you to identify yourself using any of the following 4 options which will be display to you dynamically.
- Debit/ATM Card option
Debit/ATM Card Number: Enter your 16-digit DBS/POSB Debit Card number or 8-digit ATM Card number as it appears on the front of your Debit/ATM Card.
Debit/ATM Card PIN: Enter your 6-digit Debit/ATM PIN
- Credit Card option
Credit Card Number: Enter your 15 or 16-digit DBS/POSB Credit Card number as it appears on the front of your Credit Card.
Credit Card PIN: Enter your 4 or 6-digit Credit Card PIN
- iB Secure Device (Token) option
You will need both your registered DBS iB Secure Device and One Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile phone to complete this transaction.
- Temporary User ID option
If you do not have any Debit/ATM/Credit Cards and a registered token, we will issue you a temporary User ID starting with "P" for your online registration. One Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile phone is required for this option.
Yes, you may update your mobile number and email address during registration. Note that your new personal details will be updated on our records only after you log in to DBS iWealth or DBS iWealth mobile app with your iB Secure Device and confirm the details there.
Once confirmed, all official banking alerts and One Time Passwords (OTP) will be sent to the new mobile number.
Can I log in/activate my DBS iWealth account/DBS iWealth mobile mobile app immediately after I have done the online registration?
Yes, we have enhanced the application experience so you can log in to DBS iWealth or DBS iWealth mobile app immediately with your newly created DBS iWealth User ID and PIN.
We will not be sending you a separate PIN mailer. Please click here to create your DBS iWealth User ID and PIN.
- DBS iWealth mobile app
You do not need to opt-out at this point. DBS iWealth mobile app registration will be complete only after you have downloaded the app and done your first-time login.
Please login to DBS iWealth and complete the steps below:
- Click on "Request" on the top navigation menu and select "More Requests"
- Under "Statements & Advices", select "Manage eStatement"
- Change the eStatement Status of the statement you wish to opt-out
- SMS Banking
You can deregister from SMS Banking by sending an SMS to 77767 in the following format:
Deregister NRIC/Passport no.
Example: Deregister S1234567A
You do not need to opt-out at this point. PayLah! registration will be complete only after you downloaded the app and completed the first-time login.