500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
From now till 30 June 2019, you'll receive 15% commission rebate on all online trades across 7 key markets, with no cap on your commission rebate.
Get more out of every trade by taking it online, log into DBS Online Equity Trading platform to start trading today.
|Markets||Online Rates||Minimum Commission||Trade Rebate|
|Singapore||0.12%||No Minimum Commission||15% commission rebate on each online trade|
Seize opportunities with DBS Online Equity Trading
With our one stop DBS Online Equity Trading platform, you’ll stay well-equipped and informed, by being able to:
- Monitor prices in real-time with the Advanced Market Data function via the DBS Online Equity Trading platform.
- Gain up-to-date market insights and trading ideas from global equity and Singapore Model Portfolio.
- Manage your wealth and track your investment performance via your monthly consolidated statements.
Join DBS Treasures and gain access to DBS iWealth®
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS Online Equity Trading 15% Commission Rebate (“Promotion”)
Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to new and existing DBS Treasures, DBS Treasures Private and DBS Private customers (“Customers”) of DBS Bank Ltd.
- Eligible clients are entitled to 15% commission rebate for trades executed online. This is applicable to trades executed in any of the 7 online markets via DBS Online Equity Trading platform from 1 April to 30 June 2019 (“Promotion Period”)
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offered by DBS Online Equity Trading.
- Standard commission will be charged at the time of the transactions.
- The Customer remains liable for the payment of any transfer-out fee, and any and all other transactional fees payable to any third party, including, but not limited to, any tax or stamp duty, transaction levy, exchange fee, clearing fee, or market fee, that may be imposed on such Customer by law.
- Trade commission will automatically be amalgamated when the trades are of the same stock, currency settlement mode and trade date as well as the same mode of trade.
- Trade rebate will be credited into clients’ MCSA account by 30 September 2019.
- DBS shall have the right to determine whether a client is entitled to participate in this Promotion. The decision made by DBS relating to the Promotion shall be final.
- DBS’ terms and conditions governing trading shall apply. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to revise, delete and/or add to the above terms and conditions, and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you.
- Customers will be disqualified from the Promotion if their S-Accounts are closed before 30 September 2019.