Foreign Currency Cheque Deposit
Local USD cheques are cleared for free. Non-local USD cheques require a minimum of 21 working days to clear, and is charged a clearing fee of 1/8% of the cheque value (min. S$10 and max. S$100).
|Type of Currency||Charges:||Funds available after:|
|USD cheques cleared via Singapore USD Cheque Clearing System||Free||1 Working Day (deposited before 2pm)|
|Other Currencies (non-SGD) and USD (non- local clearing)||1/8% (min. S$10, max. S$100) per cheque||Minimum of 21 working days|
- Refer to Deposit a Cheque for details to be provided on the cheque.
- Cut off time for USD cheque deposit is 1pm (Mon to Fri) at all branches.
- Cheque currencies not accepted for deposit: CNH (Chinese Renminbi(Offshore)) & DKK (Danish Kroner).
- MYR cheque with amendment(s) will be returned by registered mail to customer's registered address in bank's record.
- Foreign Currency cheques will be sent for clearing and your account will be credited after the proceeds are available.
- Supporting documents are required for clearing of cheque amount above MYR10,000.00 and any amount of THB cheque. e.g. Payment invoices, Dividend advice, Insurance advice, etc.
- Postage, Handling Commission, Agent charges and any other fees (where applicable) will be debited separately.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support