Top Up Mobile Prepaid Number
Avoid the hassle of getting a prepaid top up card – simply top up your mobile prepaid number instantly via digibank Online, SMS Banking or PayLah!.
- Login to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Pay and click on Top Up Mobile Prepaid.
- Login with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Select Prepaid mobile not in my pre-arranged list if it has not been added before.
- Select the Telco (Service Provider) for your mobile prepaid number and click Next.
- Enter the Prepaid Mobile Number and select your Account for top up.
- Select the Top Up Option and click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Click Submit to complete the transaction.
Apply for digibank Online
SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Topup<space>Telco<space>Prepaid mobile number
E.g. " Topup StarHub 9333 0888"
Not registered to SMS Banking?SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
E.g. "Register S1234567A 1234"
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card.
- Key in your 6-Digit Card PIN.
- Select More Services followed by Purchase/Top-up Card.
- Select the Telco (Service Provider) followed by TOP-UP CARD.
- Select your Account for top up and enter your Mobile Number for your mobile prepaid.
- Select the Top-Up Amount.
- Verify the details and press Confirm to complete the transaction.
- Collect your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and Transaction Receipt.
- Log in to PayLah! with Touch ID or PayLah! Password.
- Tap Pay and select Prepaid Card.
- Select the Telco , Top-up/Package and Prepaid Mobile Number.
- Tap Let's Go to complete the Mobile Prepaid Top-up.
- Mobile prepaid top up via PayLah! is only available for Starhub and M1.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support