Top Up Mobile Prepaid Number
Avoid the hassle of getting a prepaid top up card – simply top up your mobile prepaid number instantly via digibank Online, SMS Banking or PayLah!.
- Login to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Pay and click on Top Up Mobile Prepaid.
- Login with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Select Prepaid mobile not in my pre-arranged list if it has not been added before.
- Select the Telco (Service Provider) for your mobile prepaid number and click Next.
- Enter the Prepaid Mobile Number and select your Account for top up.
- Select the Top Up Option and click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Click Submit to complete the transaction.
Apply for digibank Online
SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Topup<space>Telco<space>Prepaid mobile number
E.g. " Topup StarHub 9333 0888"
Not registered to SMS Banking?SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
E.g. "Register S1234567A 1234"
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card.
- Key in your 6-Digit Card PIN.
- Select More Services followed by Purchase/Top-up Card.
- Select the Telco (Service Provider) followed by TOP-UP CARD.
- Select your Account for top up and enter your Mobile Number for your mobile prepaid.
- Select the Top-Up Amount.
- Verify the details and press Confirm to complete the transaction.
- Collect your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and Transaction Receipt.
- Log in to PayLah! with Touch ID or PayLah! Password.
- Tap Pay and select Prepaid Card.
- Select the Telco , Top-up/Package and Prepaid Mobile Number.
- Tap Let's Go to complete the Mobile Prepaid Top-up.
- Mobile prepaid top up via PayLah! is only available for Starhub and M1.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support