Change DBS PayLah! Password
Find out how to update your DBS PayLah! Password instantly via DBS PayLah! App.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS PayLah!
- Open your DBS PayLah! application.
- Select Forgot your Password?.
- Enter your DBS/POSB digibank User ID and PIN or Recovery Email Address (for non-DBS/POSB digibank Users).
- Tap Done on the virtual keypad followed by Next.
- Enter the 6-digit iB Secure PIN sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter and confirm your New PayLah! Password and tap Next to complete the reset.
- DBS PayLah! Password should be in 6-16 alphanumeric characters.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support