Enrol for eStatements / eAdvices
Finding it a hassle to organise your statements or advices? Simply enrol to receive eStatements or eAdvices via digibank Online today.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
Enrol for eAdvice/eStatement via digibank Online.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Request and click on Manage eStatement and eAdvice.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Change the Statement Preference to eAdvice/eStatement for the account you wish to receive eAdvice/eStatement.
- Select your eAdvice/eStatement notification preference and click Next.
- Verify your details and click Sumbit.
- eAdvices/eStatements enrolment on digibank Online is available for eligible Individual and Joint Alternate accounts.
- Paper statements will no longer be sent once you have opted-in for eAdvice/eStatement.
- Paper-based advices for CPF/SRS transactions, EGM/AGM/Corporate Actions Cover Letter and Change in Risk Rating letters will still be sent to your address as per our records.
- Notifications will be sent when your eAdvices/eStatements is ready for viewing or when you opt-in and/or opt-out of eAdvices/eStatements.
Apply for digibank Online
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support