Enrol to eStatement and eAdvices
Finding it a hassle to organise your statements or advices? Simply enrol to receive eStatements or eAdvices via digibank Online today.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- eAdvices/eStatements enrolment on digibank Online is available for eligible Individual and Joint Alternate accounts.
- Paper statements will no longer be sent once you have opted-in for eAdvice/eStatement.
- Paper-based advices for CPF/SRS transactions, EGM/AGM/Corporate Actions Cover Letter and Change in Risk Rating letters will still be sent to your address as per our records.
- Notifications will be sent when your eAdvices/eStatements is ready for viewing or when you opt-in and/or opt-out of eAdvices/eStatements.
Apply for digibank Online
Enrol for eAdvice/eStatement via digibank mobile app
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap More and select eStatements.
- Tap Manage at the top right or your screen.
- Toggle the switch of your statement(s) to receive eStatements and tap Next.
- Verify your preferences and tap Save to submit your changes.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support