Make Payment on DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace
Pay for your Flight & Hotel bookings with your DBS/POSB Credit or Debit Card. Redemption of your DBS Points/POSB Daily$ can also be made during payment to offset your booking amount.
Part of: Guides > Go Travel with DBS
- Bookings made via DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace can be paid using a DBS/POSB Credit or Debit Card or via DBS Points/ POSB Daily$
- Your DBS Points are worth 2x more on DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace. So get double the value when you offset your bookings with DBS Points (100 DBS Points are worth S$2 on DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace^).
How to Make Payment on DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace
- At payment page, scroll down to select your payment method.
- Bookings can be paid for using your DBS Debit Card or Credit Card, or select to split your purchase amount into flexible monthly instalments using DBS My Preferred Payment Plan directly on DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace, without a separate application.
DBS Points/ POSB Daily$ can be used to fully or partially offset your booking directly on DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace.
- Redemptions can be made in blocks of 100 DBS Points or POSB Daily$1, up to the booking transaction amount.
- The DBS Points/POSB Daily$ redeemed will be credited to the card used for payment in the form of a cash credit within 3 working days after the payment.
- The full flight/hotel booking amount* is eligible to earn DBS Points/POSB Daily$/Safra$/cash rebate, subject to individual credit/debit card product’s earn rate.
- *The full flight/hotel booking amount includes DBS Points/Daily$ used in the offset of the transaction.
- ^Valid till 31 December 2023. Other terms and conditions apply.
Was this information useful?