Go Travel with DBS
Getting ready to travel? Travel worry-free with our below guides!
Planning your travel is exciting and can be rewarding if done well.
Whether you are hitting the road or taking to the skies, we have useful information that can help you travel worry free.
Planning to Travel
- Transact & Withdraw Foreign Currency Overseas
- Enable your Card for overseas usage to transact and withdraw foreign currency overseas. Avoid foreign exchange and debit card fees by using a DBS Visa Debit Card linked to any of our multi-currency accounts (e.g. My Account or Multiplier). Learn More
- Credit Card Payment Cut-off Times
- Perform instant payment for your DBS/POSB Credit Cards via digibank Online & digibank. Alternatively, other non-instant channels includes Phone Banking, ATM, AXS, GIRO, Cheque and Cash Payments. Learn More
Insuring your Travel
Benefits & Rewards
- Earn DBS Rewards
- Earn DBS Points, cash rebates and other rewards by spending on your DBS & POSB Credit Cards, find out the various benefits here. Learn More
DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace
- Cancel your Hotel Booking
Because we know schedules can always change, look out for the "Free Cancellation" mark on selected hotels when searching for hotels on our site, for greater flexibility on your bookings.
- Complimentary Travel Insurance
Complimentary travel insurance will be provided for both flight and hotel bookings through our DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace, subject to 1 insurance coverage per customer per period of booking.
- Update Email Address
DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace Booking Confirmations will be sent to your bank registered email address, you can update via digibank, Myinfo or using our Video Teller Machine (VTM).