Transfer from CPFIS Account to CPF Ordinary Account
Perform a partial or full funds transfer to your CPF Ordinary account easily using digibank Online.
After you have logged in to digibank Online, follow these steps:
- Select "More Investment Services" under the "Invest" tab on the top navigation.
- Under the "Manage Investments" category, select "Refund to CPF Board".
- Select "Refund Full Amount" or "Refund Partial Amount".
If you have selected "Refund Partial Amount", enter the amount to be transferred.
- Read the agreement, then click "Next".
- Verify that your details are correct, then click "Submit".
- Print the completion page and note down the Transaction Reference Number for future enquiries/reference.
Apply for digibank Online
- There are no service charges for this request.
- There is no minimum and maximum limit to the transfer amount, and you can transfer up to the available balance in your CPFIS account.
- It will take 3 business days for the funds to be transferred to the CPF Ordinary account.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support