Transfer from CPFIS Account to CPF Ordinary Account
Perform a partial or full funds transfer to your CPF Ordinary account easily using digibank Online.
After you have logged in to DBS iBanking, follow these steps:
- Select "More Investment Services" under the "Invest" tab on the top navigation.
- Under the "Manage Investments" category, select "Refund to CPF Board".
- Select "Refund Full Amount" or "Refund Partial Amount".
If you have selected "Refund Partial Amount", enter the amount to be transferred.
- Read the agreement, then click "Next".
- Verify that your details are correct, then click "Submit".
- Print the completion page and note down the Transaction Reference Number for future enquiries/reference.
Apply for digibank Online
- There are no service charges for this request.
- There is no minimum and maximum limit to the transfer amount, and you can transfer up to the available balance in your CPFIS account.
- It will take 3 business days for the funds to be transferred to the CPF Ordinary account.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support