Electronic Shares Application (ESA)
Understand the requirements and how you can easily apply for shares via iBanking.
You need the following to get started:
- Own a personal or joint-alternate DBS or POSB Savings, Current or AutoSave account.
Don't have an account with us?
- Have access to DBS iBanking.
Don't have iBanking?
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident or a foreigner currently residing in Singapore.
- Have your own CDP Securities Account.
- Your mailing address in our Bank's record must be a valid Singapore mailing address.
After you have logged in to DBS iBanking, follow these steps:
- Select "Electronic Shares Application" under the "Invest" tab on the top navigation.
- Click on the securities counter you wish to apply for.
- You are advised to read the Prospectus carefully, and you may also download it if you wish.
- Enter your application details and click "Next" to proceed.
- Check that your details are correct, and click "Submit" to confirm your application.
- The cash amount is then debited online from your selected bank account.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support