Electronic Securities Application (ESA)
Understand the requirements and how you can easily apply for shares via digibank Online.
You need the following to get started:
- Own a personal or joint-alternate DBS or POSB Savings, Current or AutoSave account.
Don't have an account with us?
- Have access to digibank Online.
Don't have digibank Online with us?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a Singaporean, Permanent Resident or a foreigner currently residing in Singapore.
- Have your own CDP Securities Account.
- Your mailing address in our Bank's record must be a valid Singapore mailing address.
After you have logged in to digibank Online, follow these steps:
- Select "Electronic Securities Application" under the "Invest" tab on the top navigation.
- Click on the securities counter you wish to apply for.
- You are advised to read the Prospectus carefully, and you may also download it if you wish.
- Enter your application details and click "Next" to proceed.
- Check that your details are correct, and click "Submit" to confirm your application.
- The cash amount is then debited online from your selected bank account.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support