Link SRS/CPF Investment Account to DBS Vickers Online Trading Account
Learn how to link your SRS/CPF Investment Account(CPFIA) to your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account to start trading using funds and shares in your SRS account/CPFIA.
Customers with an existing SRS Account/CPFIA may perform the linkage via their DBS Vickers Online Trading Account.
- Log in to DBS Vickers with your User ID and Password.
- Under My Account, select Account Management.
- Under Online Instructions, select Update CPF/SRS Account to link your SRS account/CPFIA to your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account.
- Cutoff time is 4:30pm. Request submitted after 4:30pm will be processed on the next business day. It will take approximately 2 working days to complete the linkage process.
- You will be able to select SRS account/CPFIA as a settlement mode in the Order Ticket once the link is successful.
- If you submit multiple requests within the same day, only the latest request will be processed.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support