Set up GIRO Payment for DBS Cashline Bill
Set up a GIRO arrangement easily via digibank Online to manage your Cashline bill payments.Part of: Your Guide to GIRO Arrangements
Important: Please do not apply for Cashline GIRO Bill Payment if you intend to take up or currently have any existing Cashline Balance Transfer loan.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN
- Select Pay, click on Add GIRO Arrangement
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN
- Billing Organisation: DBS Cashline/TFL/SL
- Bill Reference: 10 digits of the DBS Cashline Account Number (Without Hyphens/Space)
- Payment Limit: Enter "0" for no payment limit
- My Account: Select your Account for GIRO Deduction.
- Click Next to verify the Details of the Transaction
- Follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions and click Submit
- Please continue to make your payment by the statement due date until you receive a notification letter from DBS Bank that the Cashline GIRO bill payment has been set up.
- Please note that late payment fee will be charged to your Cashline account if the GIRO deduction on the payment due date is unsuccessful.
- By applying for Cashline (Full) GIRO payment, you are setting up a payment arrangement to have the full closing balance amount shown on your Cashline statement debited from your indicated DBS/POSB Savings or Current account on the payment due date.
- Cashline (Full) GIRO payment will not fully settle your Cashline outstanding balance as it may exclude any unbilled interest, charges and Instalment/Personal Loan plans.
Apply for digibank Online
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support