Set Price Alerts
Be alerted when your target Equity, Funds, Fixed Income or FX Product reaches your target price.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS digibank (Wealth)
Your set price alert options
- Log in to DBS digibank with your User ID and PIN and complete the Authentication Process.
- Click on the Bell Icon on the right upper corner and click Price Alerts.
- Click on + Add a Price Alert and search for the Equity, Funds, Fixed Income or FX Product you wish to add an alert.
- You can choose to input a Target Value or % Change to trigger the alert.
- Choose an expiry date for the alert and click Add to complete the setup.
DBS digibank Mobile App
Set Price Alerts
Learn how to set price alerts for your target Equity, Funds, Fixed Income or FX Product.
Click on numbers to view screens.
Log in to DBS digibank App with your Touch / Face ID or User ID & PIN.
Tap on the Invest tab located at the bottom navigation bar.
Tap on Alerts and select Add Price Alert.
Select the product type Equity, Fixed Income, Funds or FX from the drop down list. Enter product name, tap Search and select the desired product.
You can choose to input a Target Price or % Change to trigger the alert. Select a Valid Until date for the alert and tap Set Alert to complete the setup.
- A maximum of 50 price alerts can be set at any point in time.
- Price alerts for SG market is based on real time quotes, while price alerts for HK, US, CA, AU, JP and UK markets are based on delayed quotes.
- To find your triggered, expired or delayed price alerts:
- On DBS digibank Online: Under the Gear Icon, select Manage Price Alerts and click on History.
- On DBS digibank Mobile App: Go to the Invest tab, under Alerts, select History.
- These alerts alerts will be automatically removed after 30 days.
- To learn how to set up push notifications for price alerts on your mobile phone, click here.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support