Set Price Alerts
Be alerted when your target Stock, FX, Funds or Fixed Income Product reaches your target price.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
- Log in to DBS iWealth with your User ID and PIN.
- Click on the icon on the right upper corner, then click + to add price alerts.
Important: We are rolling out the new DBS iWealth® app progressively over the next few weeks.
Look out for updates on this page soon! Click here for more info.
- Log in to DBS iWealth App with your Touch / Face ID or User ID & PIN.
- Click on the icon on the homepage, then click the Add Price Alert button to add price alerts.
Alternatively, you can also set price alerts under Invest tab on the left menu bar.
- A maximum of 50 price alerts can be set at any point in time.
- Price alerts for SG market is based on real time quotes, while price alerts for HK, US, CA, AU, JP and UK markets are based on delayed quotes.
- To find your triggered, expired or delayed price alerts: Under Manage Price Alerts, select History. These will be removed after 30 days.
- To receive push notifications for price alerts on your mobile phone: Go to Settings, Notification Settings, then turn on the notifications for price alerts.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support