Set Price Alerts
Be alerted when your target Stock, FX, Funds or Fixed Income Product reaches your target price.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
Learn how you can set up your price alerts via DBS iWealth app or DBS iWealth Internet Banking:
- Log in to DBS iWealth app or DBS iWealth Internet Banking with your User ID and PIN.
- For DBS iWealth app users: Click on the icon on the homepage, then click the Add Price Alert button to add price alerts.
Alternatively, you can also set price alerts under Invest tab on the left menu bar.
- For DBS iWealth Internet Banking users: Click on the icon on the right upper corner, then click + to add price alerts.
- A maximum of 50 price alerts can be set at any point in time.
- Price alerts for SG market is based on real time quotes, while price alerts for HK, US, CA, AU, JP and UK markets are based on delayed quotes.
- To find your triggered, expired or delayed price alerts: Under Manage Price Alerts, select History. These will be removed after 30 days.
- To receive push notifications for price alerts on your mobile phone: Go to Settings, Notification Settings, then turn on the notifications for price alerts.
Not a DBS iWealth user?
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support