SMS Notification Alerts
You can customise notification alerts based on your preferred transaction threshold amount via iBanking.Part of: Guides > iBanking
Notification Alerts for Transactions
Notification alerts is a service to keep you updated on your transaction details by sending alerts to your registered mobile number and/or email address.
You will be receiving instant SMS/Email alerts when you perform the following transactions:
Personal Account Alerts:
- Update of Personal & Contact Details.
- Update of Mailing Address.
- Managing of Alerts.
- Increase Transfer & Payment Limits.
Funds Transfers & Payment Alerts:
- Add Funds Transfer Payee.
- Funds Transfer to My Account.
- Funds Transfer to Other DBS/POSB Account.
- Funds Transfer to Other Bank Account.
- Funds Transfer to Overseas Account.
- One-Time Funds Transfers & Payments.
- Credit Card Payments (Local Card/Visa and Overseas Visa Cards).
- PayEasy Services.
- Bill Payments.
- FAST Funds Transfer to Other Bank Accounts.
- FAST Future Dated Funds Transfer to Other Bank Accounts.
- D2Pay (eNETS) Transactions.
ATM & Banking Services Alerts:
- ATM Cash Withdrawal.
- Overseas ATM Cash Withdrawal.
- NETS Transactions.
- Cheque Clearing.
- GIRO Arrangement.
- Standing Instruction Set-up.
Customising Notification Alerts
To customise notication alerts based on your preferred transaction threshold amount:
- Log in to iBanking with your User ID and PIN.
- At the top, Under Preferences, click Manage Alerts.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Indicate a Tick on the transaction you wish to make changes to.
- Indicate the Amount within the Thresholds.
- Click Next.
- Verify the Details and complete the Transaction Signing using your DBS iB Secure Device.
- Click Submit.
Don't have iBanking?
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support