Update Email Address
Keep your email address updated to receive your transaction alerts, so you are notified of your account activities.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank
How to update your email address
There are various channels which you may update your email address with us. The most convenient method would be via digibank mobile.
Click on the steps to view screens
Log in to digibank mobile and tap More on the bottom navigation bar.
Scroll down to Your Profile, tap on Update Particulars and select Contact Details.
Tap on CHANGE under Contact Details section.
Input your new contact details and tap on SAVE.
Review your changes and tap on CONFIRM to update your contact details.
- Log in to digibank online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Update Personal and Contact Details under at the top of your digibank online page.
- Update your preferred email address under Your Email Address and Verify Your Email Address.
- Click Next to review and Submit.
ATM/Debit/Credit Card & Singpass
Log in using your ATM/Debit/Credit Card details and PIN. Complete your details and tap Login to get started.
Tap Update with Singpass to retrieve your latest information from Singpass.
Log in with your Singpass.
Agree to retrieve your personal data from Singpass.
Tap Save details if your data is accurate.
Edit other personal data (if any) and tap Next.
Verify your information and tap Submit to update your profile.
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your NRIC/Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Under Update Particulars.
- Select Edit under Email.
- Enter your new email address twice and press Confirm.
- Select Get OTP via SMS* and key the OTP into the Video Teller Machine (VTM).
- Press Confirm to complete the transaction.
- Customers who did not receive the OTP via SMS or do not have their phone with them, select either Wrong Phone Number or No Phone with me.
- An officer will be connected to verify the customer through a secured authentication process.
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I help my child who is a minor aged below 16 years old, to update their email address?
Yes, it can be done at any DBS/POSB Branches
- Parent/Legal Guardian ID Documents
- Proof of Relationship (e.g birth certificate)
- This email address provided will only be used for your digibank online & Mobile transactions, eStatement Notifications and Marketing Communications (If any).