500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Overseas Funds Transfer & Remit
At a Glance
Same-day transfers at $0 fees when you transfer money online to Australia, Canada, Mainland China, Eurozone countries, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand, UK and USA.
And that's not all. You'll enjoy:
Funds Transfer via DBS Remit & OTT
|Markets||Cut off time for same-day online transfers||Locked-in FX rates||Preferential FX rates |
(with transfers of S$50,000 or more)
|New Zealand (in NZD)||10:00AM||Yes||Yes|
|Japan (in JPY)||10:30AM|
|Thailand (in THB)||11:30AM|
|Australia (in AUD)||12:00PM|
|Canada (in CAD)||5:00PM|
|Hong Kong (in HKD)||4:30PM|
|India (in INR)||4:30PM|
|United Kingdom (in GBP)||5:00PM|
|United States (in USD)||5:00PM|
|Eurozone Countries (in EUR)||5:00PM|
|Philippines (in PHP)||2:00PM||No|
|Indonesia (in IDR)||2:00PM|
|Mainland China (in CNY)||3:00PM||No|
|Malaysia (in MYR)||2:30PM|
Branch Transfers and Online Transfers to Other Countries
|Transfer Time||Branch Transfers||Online Transfers|
|Recipient will generally receive funds within 2 to 4 working days||Cable/telex charges: S$20 per transaction |
1/8% of the S$ equivalent of remittance amount
Additional agent bank charges may apply
|Cable/telex charges: S$20 per transaction |
S$5 for remittance up to S$5000
S$10 for remittance up to S$25,000
S$35 for remittance above S$25,000
Additional agent bank charges may apply
Points to note for DBS Remit and OTT
- You will need the name, address, bank details (and SWIFT/BSB/sort/IFSC code if any) and account number/IBAN of your recipient. Other details such as a registered phone number for transfers in some currencies may be necessary.
- FX rates for all transfers are locked in 24/7 except for
- Transfers via CNY and MYR Remit. Rates for these currencies are confirmed only within cut-off times above
- Transfers of BHD, HUF, KRW, MUR, PLN, QAR, TWD and VND. Rates for these currencies are confirmed if the application is received from 9.25am to 5.00pm on working days only.
- Please ensure accurate information and sufficient funds in your debiting account for the processing of the transfer. in the event of missing information and/or insufficient funds, DBS Bank reserves the right to reject the application.
- You may choose to transfer funds from the list of your personal or joint-alternate Singapore Dollar Savings, Current and Multi-Currency accounts. You will receive a debit advice from us via email at the email address tagged to your account after the transfer has been completed.
- You can manage the daily total overseas limit for all funds transfers from your account by changing your overseas transfer limits.
- A tracer fee of $20 and any agent charges will be incurred per transaction.
- An amendment fee of $30 or a recall fee of $35 will be incurred per transaction amended or recalled. Recall is on best effort basis.
- For enquiries, please call customer service at 1800 111 1111 (from Singapore) or +65 6327 2265 (from overseas) or visit any POSB or DBS branch for assistance.
Inward Telegraphic Transfer
Inward Telegraphic Transfer (ITT) is a receipt of funds by SWIFT/Telex from an overseas party.
DBS Bank has a very extensive network of correspondent banks and overseas branches. As such, you can receive funds in various currencies from most parts of the world.
To receive funds from an overseas party, please provide them with the following details:
- Your name as per the records of DBS Bank
- Your DBS / POSB Bank account number
- Name of Beneficiary Bank: DBS Bank
- Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
- Country: Singapore
- SWIFT Address/ Code: DBSSSGSG
You can check your receipt of funds by checking account transaction history via iBanking or digibank App.
For crediting to a SGD or Foreign Currency Current Account – S$10 handling commission
For crediting to a Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account – Free
How to Transfer
Get started now:
- Login to DBS iWealth
- Under Banking, go to Transfer/PayNow
- Select To Overseas Accounts
- Enter the market, currency and amount for your transfer