500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Global access to major stock markets
Providing diversity and risk management
Fast execution of trades through multiple channels
Trade conveniently via DBS Online Equity Trading platform or call your Wealth Managers
Access to a suite of research reports and market news
Be in the know as DBS Asian Insights hands you the latest reports and recommendations
Invest in major global stock markets and choose from an array of instruments including common shares, real estate investment trusts, exchange-traded funds, initial public offerings and secondary placements for potential capital gain and/or dividend payouts.
A Relationship Manager will reach out to you.
DBS Online Equity Trading
The tools of trades are in your hands. With DBS Online Equity Trading, you can trade in major markets and in real-time. Your one-stop shop to manage your wealth and track your investment performance with a consolidated portfolio.
- Perform share trading and monitor stocks in seven major markets. Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, Canada, Australia, Japan and the UK.
- Grant access to real-time stock prices and other market information for your Singapore stocks
- Browse our award-winning research reports on Singapore Exchange-listed companies from our DBS Group Research Team. Get clarity in a sometimes cloudy and crowded market.
- Consolidate your equities traded though DBS Online Equity Trading as your Assets Under Management with the Bank.
- Enjoy competitive brokerage fees as low as 0.12% on SGX-listed trades.
- Access your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Enjoy the convenience of online fund withdrawal when you opt to transfer funds from your DBS/POSB account to your DBS Online Equity Trading account, real-time.
Be in the know as DBS Asian Insights hands our suite of research and markets news to you on a platter with reports, recommendations and financial solutions to help meet your immediate and long-term financial goals.
How to Invest
On the DBS Online Equity Trading platform.
To open a DBS Wealth Management Account for trading.
That's great to hear. Anything you'd like to add?
We're sorry to hear that. How can we do better?