500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Enjoy lifetime yearly income from end of Policy Year 3, Year 5, or Year 10, up to age 120
Be covered against death and terminal illness till age 120
Receive an additional lump sum payout upon diagnosis of terminal cancer
Manulife IncomeSecure, a whole life insurance income plan that provides yearly income that last for generations, starting from as early as end of policy year 3.
Features & Benefits
|Regular Stream of Income
|Peace of Mind
|Easy Application with No Health Check-up
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to the Product Summary for specific definitions.
1 Yearly income consists of guaranteed and non-guaranteed yearly income.
2 The guaranteed surrender value and guaranteed yearly income paid is at least equivalent to total premiums paid for the basic plan on annual premium mode at the:
- end of the 6th Policy Year for policies with 5 years premium payment term and sum insured of $50,000 and above;
- end of the 8th Policy Year for policies with 5 years premium payment term and sum insured of less than $50,000;
- end of the 12th Policy Year for policies with 10 years premium payment term and income payout from end of year 5;
- end of the 10th Policy Year for policies with 10 years premium payment term and income payout from end of year 10.
Not applicable for policies which have been revised.
3 Transfer of policy ownership via assignment is allowed anytime while the policy is in force. The assignee must be at least 18 years old.
4 The total potential benefits consist of the cumulative total yearly income received and the maturity benefits.
5 In the event the life insured is diagnosed with terminal cancer before the policy anniversary immediately aﬅer his or her 75th birthday during policy term and survived for at least 7 days from the date of diagnosis, subject to 1-year waiting period commencing from the policy issue date, the most recent date Manulife approved the change of life insured or date of the most recent policy reinstatement (whichever is the later), Manulife will pay an additional lump sum amount depending on the chosen premium payment term, which is equivalent to:
- 50% of annual mode premium for 5-year premium payment term.
- 100% of annual mode premium for 10-year premium payment term.
6 After 2 policy years, the policy owner may request to change the life insured up to 2 times during the policy term. Subject to insurable interest and any other terms and conditions as set out in the policy contract.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 2 Jan 2024.
A Relationship Manager will reach out to you
Visit us at any of our Centres
Get more Benefits
Earn bonus interest on your DBS Multiplier Account with any protection or endowment plan.
- No minimum regular or single premium amount
- Pay with cash or SRS^
- Earn bonus interest for 12 months consecutively
^Selected policies only