500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
iWealth is now DBS digibank
| New name. Same intelligent features. |
To make banking simple, we’ve streamlined our apps so DBS iWealth is now DBS digibank. Rest assured, everything you enjoy about DBS iWealth – the smooth, seamless way to grow, protect and enjoy your wealth, remains unchanged.
All you have to do is simply update your current app if you don’t have auto-update turned on. There’s no need to reinstall or download another app. You can choose to continue using your current app without updating, but you will be missing out on our new features.
New to DBS Treasures?
Simply download digibank red, gold or POSB blue. It’s your choice. Login and experience our wealth features.
At a Glance
One app, one login
Invest, plan, and bank without having to switch between apps
Your portfolio at a glance
Detailed view of asset movements, holdings, transactions, allocation, and analysis – sortable by market value, investment amount, currency, and more
Invest and trade globally
From forex and funds to equities, trade In 12 currencies across 7 global markets, and receive proactive FX alerts to maximise your foreign currency holdings
Personalised research and insights
Curated based on your portfolio with investment ideas you can act on immediately
Intelligent banking for your everyday needs
Gain account insights, receive bill and payment reminders, and enjoy easy access to your most used features
Get intelligent and intuitive banking in your hands. DBS digibank makes everything simple and seamless, from managing your wealth and acting on opportunities, to everyday banking. All while on-the-go.
One login gives you total control over your wealth. Access curated insights, get proactive alerts, a complete overview of your holdings and an interface that tailors to your preferences. Get more done in less time.
Register for DBS digibank Internet & Mobile Banking
Wealth Management Account
Stay on top of your portfolio. Set up a separate DBS Wealth Management Account dedicated to investing activities and enjoy more benefits over using your savings account to invest. Buy, hold, or sell – you can decide as quick as the market moves.
- Your budget for investments is kept separate from daily expenses
- When opportunities arise, topping up funds to trade is quick and easy
- Easy monitoring and reviewing of your wealth management portfolio
- Timely notifications and price alerts help you stay on the pulse of the market
- Make better decisions with insights and research based on your preferences and holdings
Online Equity Trading (OET)
Trade Equities across 7 global markets from wherever you are.
- 7 global equity markets - Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, the United States and the United Kingdom
- Get latest Global Equity ideas and monitor our Singapore Equity model portfolio
- Set price alerts and watchlists
- Customise charting tools to analyse stock performance
Online Funds Investing (OFI)
Choose from over 200 Funds and Unit Trusts in 12 currencies.
- View detailed fund information
- Funds Insights with top performing funds based on your risk appetite
- Access thematic funds digest
Online Foreign Exchange
Take advantage of our foreign exchange rates, which are preferential and better than board rates with DBS Online Foreign Exchange. Buy and sell nine currencies and receive proactive FX alerts to maximise your foreign currency holdings. Learn more.
A hassle-free, ready-made investment portfolio that is designed to give you instant global diversification, to help protect and grow your wealth.
digiPortfolio is designed for you if:
- You want investing to be straightforward
- Don’t have time to track the market
- Want professionals to manage your investment
- Want to diversify your portfolio and get global exposure
- Use this as your long-term strategy to supplement your other investments
Online Fixed Deposit
Enjoy higher interest when you place fixed deposits online at your own convenience.
Research and Insights
Receive curated market research and insights, tailored to your portfolio, to gain the wealth edge.
- View our latest global equity ideas
- Monitor DBS Singapore Equity Model Portfolio
- Explore top performing funds based on your risk profile
- Get customised research related to your portfolio holdings
Online Everyday Banking
Experience effortless banking on the DBS digibank app. Access your most used features easily with Smart Shortcuts, stay on track with reminders for your upcoming payments, and receive regular insights on your account activity. Learn more
- Facial and biometric login via the mobile app for extra secure access to your account. For convenience, quick view of your portfolio P&L is available without login.
- Banking made simple with our full suite of online banking services accessible through a single login.
- Scan to pay at over 30,000 PayLah! and NETS QR code-enabled merchants.
- Remit funds 24 hours a day. Enjoy same day transfers and preferential rates for large transfers let you enjoy greater savings.
Still using a physical token? Why not login conveniently with the Digital Token on your DBS digibank app. Now improved to make banking safer, easier, and totally hassle-free. Just tap to get your transactions approved. No fuss, no stress. Learn More
DBS NAV Planner is an intuitive digital tool that helps you track, protect and grow your money in a way that works for you. Now supercharged by SGFinDex to give you a consolidated view of all your finances from income, cash, CPF savings, property, and investments to your expenses and loans.
How To Get Started
Register for internet banking
Not a DBS Treasures client?
|Best Bank in the World 2020 |
|Ranked #1 Mobile App for Wealth Management 2020, 2019 and Behind the Login of Wealth Management 2018 |
Cutter Wealth Research
|Best Private Bank for Use of Technology (Asia) 2020, 2018 and for Digital Culture & Vision (Asia) 2020 |
|Most Innovative Digital Offering 2019 |
Private Banker International
|Excellence in Digital Innovation 2018 |
Asian Private Banker
|Wealth Management Platform of the Year – Singapore 2020 |
Asian Banking & Finance
|Best Digital Wealth Management Experience (Singapore) 2018 |
Frequently Asked Questions
DBS digibank is available to clients of:
- DBS Treasures
- DBS Treasures Private Clients
- DBS Private Bank
You will need a personal or joint-alternate account of the following:
- DBS Autosave/Current/Savings Plus or POSB Savings/Current Account
- DBS or POSB Credit Card/Debit Card
- DBS Cashline/Home Loan with Servicing Account
You are also required to provide DBS with your mobile number and email address during registration. For information about iBanking online registration, click here.
Facial and Biometric Login
DBS digibank uses state-of-the-art Face ID and fingerprint technologies. This gives you secure yet fast access. Simply scan or touch to unlock your account.
You will be notified by email, SMS, or both each time a selected transaction is performed via DBS digibank or other channels. Click here to learn more.
Money Safe Guarantee
DBS is the 1st bank in Singapore to guarantee that your money will be 100% safe when you bank online. This means you will get back your money in the highly unlikely event that it is lost through an unauthorised transaction. Click here to learn more.
DBS digibank OTP
DBS digibank OTP is an additional security feature using One Time Password authorisation. Register your mobile number with us to enjoy the added assurance of DBS digibank OTP.
DBS digibank can be accessed on both web browser and through the mobile app. Is there a difference in terms of features?
Certain function available over web browsers are not featured in the mobile app. They include:
- Investment Portfolio Allocation by Geography and Sector
- Investment Portfolio Analysis by Income and Expense View, Fixed Income Maturity View and Portfolio Performance Benchmark
- Our comprehensive suite of equity trading tools and resources, such as Stock Screeners, Stock Comparer and Charting Tools
- Exchange agreements to trade equities in the US and Canada markets
- SMS and email notification settings
- Live Chat
For now, users who do not can continue to use the older version of the DBS digibank app. However, as bug fixes and enhancements are introduced on the DBS digibank mobile app continuously, there will be a point in time where we will implement a forced upgrade.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to revert to the previous DBS digibank mobile app interface.
You may register the DBS digibank mobile on as many devices as you want. However, do note that you will have to set up all your personalization settings again (Fingerprint login, Face ID, Peek Balance).
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please fulfil your banking needs using our DBS digibank internet banking while we fix these issues. Meanwhile, please contact our contact centre at 1800 111 1111.
Will my personalization (FaceID, Fingerprint, Digital Token) be retained when I update to the DBS digibank mobile app?
Yes. These settings will be retained to ensure a seamless experience when you update to the latest version of DBS digibank.
For the DBS digibank mobile, your mobile device must be at least iOS 9.0 or higher (for Apple) or v5.0 or higher (for Android).
Users with an outdated iOS/Android version will not see the update option in their respective mobile stores. Please ensure that your phone meets the minimum system requirements for a secured banking experience and compliance to the latest regulatory requirements.
Do check to see if your phone has sufficient memory or storage space for the latest update. If there is sufficient storage on your phone but you are still unable to update your mobile, please contact our contact centre at 1800 111 1111.
Join DBS Treasures
Get the DBS Treasures experience now as an Accredited Investor with investible assets of S$350,000.