500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Enjoy up to 5x coverage
Get covered against Death, Terminal Illness and Total and Permanent Disability
Enjoy 6 months premium waiver if you or your spouse is retrenched and unemployed for 30 days or more
Accumulate policy cash value while enjoying coverage and an option to convert cash value into annual payouts over 10 years, with additional 5% interest
LifeReady Plus is a whole life insurance plan with the flexibility to add on riders so you can be prepared against unexpected events like Death, Total Permanent Disability, Critical Illness and Retrenchment. The plan can even supplement your retirement income as you reach your golden years.
Features & Benefits
Up to 5x coverage1
- Be covered against Death, Terminal Illness, and Total and Permanent Disability, with an option to enhance your protection up to 5x
Health Advantage benefit2
- Enjoy upfront premium discounts for first 2 policy years
- Continue to enjoy the premium discounts after policy year 2 if you meet the health targets
Upgrade coverage without medical check-up
- No medical check-up needed when you want to increase coverage at these milestones:
- - Graduation (Tertiary)
- - First Home
- - Marriage
- - Parenthood
Critical Illness coverage
- Get additional coverage with our range of Critical Illness riders that pay a lump sum or waive future premiums in the event that Critical Illness strikes1
- Accumulate policy cash value3 while enjoying coverage
- Option to convert cash value into annual payouts4 over 10 years, with additional 5% interest
- If you or your spouse is retrenched and unemployed for 30 days or more, 6 months of your premiums will be waived while coverage continues
How It Works
How to apply
1 Please refer to respective product summary for more information.
2 Upfront premium discount is based on standard underwriting assessment. To qualify for subsequent years premium discounts, please submit the Health Advantage form or a medical report with the health target requirement for verification within the first 2 policy years.
3 This includes guaranteed cash value and non-guaranteed bonuses and it is available if the policy has been in force and you have paid the premiums for 3 years.
4 Annual payout will result in lower cash value when the policy matures. Please refer to the product summary for more details.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 14 August 2019.