500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
ManuProtect Decreasing (II)
At a Glance
Safeguard your home the smarter way.
As you pay off your mortgage, ManuProtect Decreasing (II) reduces your insurance coverage, according to your chosen and interest rate. This ensures you are only insured for what you really need, thus giving you more affordable premiums.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for both outstanding mortgage loans
- Be covered against death or diagnosis of terminal illness (TI)1
- Enjoy greater flexibility with a choice of policy terms
- Choose from 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, or 5% to ensure your mortgage loan is adequately covered
- Premiums are fixed on the basic plan for the entire policy term
- Get additional protection with a selection of riders
- Enjoy 5% premium discount² for joint lives application
How it Works
1 Terminal illness (TI) is defined as an illness, which in the opinion of a medical examiner and on agreement of our appointed medical examiner, is likely to lead to death within 12 months from the date of diagnosis. In the event of TI during the policy term, the death benefit will be advanced in a lump sum.
2 For joint lives applications, a premium discount will be applied to the basic plan throughout the policy premium term. This discount does not apply to any rider attached to the basic plan.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 16 August 2020.
DBS Treasures Insurance Important Notes