500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Wealth Management Account
At a Glance
Review your portfolio at a glance
Monitor your portfolio and manage your investing cash flow
Track your trades any time
Review your transaction history and track the performance of your investments with ease
Get timely notifications and price alerts
Make decisions with insights and research customised to your preferences and holdings.
Why you need a Wealth Management Account
Setting up a separate DBS Wealth Management Account dedicated to investing activities has many benefits over using your savings account to invest. It allows you to instantly track the performance of your investments, manage your investing cashflow and review your portfolio at a glance. With a consolidated view of all your holdings, you need not manually tally each investment transaction to create your own portfolio view and calculate your unrealised profit or loss.
Features and benefits
- Your budget for investments is kept separated from daily expenses, so you won’t accidentally spend it.
- When opportunities arise, topping up funds to trade is quick and easy
- Easy monitoring and reviewing of your wealth management portfolio
- Timely notifications and price alerts help you stay on the pulse of the market
- Make better decisions with insights and research based on your preferences and holding.