500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Know Your Risk Profile
Types of Investment Risks
All investments contain an element of risk. These include the risks from:
- General market conditions
- Fluctuations in currency exchange rates and interest rates
- Possibility of companies defaulting or going bust
The key to successful investing is in understanding and managing these risks appropriately. It is important to consider how much risk you are willing to take, how prepared you are to lose part or all of your capital, and whether you have the ability to make good any losses incurred.
Risk profile coresponding to the targeted return:
Match your risk profile to suitable funds
Each fund carries a product risk rating (PRR) which is a measure of how risky the fund is (1 to 5, with 5 representing the highest risk level).
Low (Level 1)
Investing in funds is not suitable for you
Low (Level 2)
Invest only in funds with PRR up to 2
Medium (Level 3)
Invest only in funds with PRR up to 3
Medium (Level 4)
Invest only in funds with PRR up to 4
High (Level 5)
Can invest in funds with PRR from 1 to 5
If you intend to invest in a fund with a PRR that is higher than what is recommended for your risk profile, you will be required to acknowledge that you are fully informed of the risks involved and still wish to proceed with the purchase.
Determine Your Risk Profile
- Complete the four-question Risk Profiling Questionnaire to determine your risk profile.
- Use the Risk Profile filter in the Fund Search tool to view funds in each risk category.
- When you have selected your preferred fund, click "Buy Now" to transact via the DBS Online Funds Investment (OFI) platform on iWealth.
How to Invest
Use the Fund Search tool to view and select your preferred funds.