500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
See potential in DBS In-House Funds
This Information is provided to readers who are “Accredited Investors” (as defined under the Securities and Futures Act of Singapore).
At a Glance
Turn potential investments into performance for your wealth. Explore investment opportunities exclusive to DBS with 3 unique in-house funds that are curated and monitored by experts, who take the necessary steps to ensure it stays aligned with our latest views.
Stay ahead of the curve with us as the world moves into the next digital and sustainable era. Discover more avenues to discuss with your Relationship Manager on how to keep your wealth working harder for you.
DBS I.D.E.A Fund
Be at the forefront of the next big evolution and reap the rewards worthy to those who dare to innovate, disrupt, enable, and adapt.
The DBS I.D.E.A. (Innovators, Disruptors, Enablers, and Adapters) Fund is based on our proprietary investment strategy that keeps the DBS Chief Investment Office on top of the latest trends, to identify companies that challenge the status quo, embrace the digital world, transform, and thrive.
Key Fund Highlights
- Identifies secular winners riding the global digitalisation wave.
- Aims to provide long-term capital appreciation by targeting profitable companies with the potential to scale and capitalise on expandable business models.
- Includes companies in traditional businesses that successfully adapt to a changing world.
- Consists of 40-70 high conviction stocks spanning across ~20 disruption themes.
- Intended as a pure equity portfolio and will reference MSCI ACWI Index as a benchmark.
- Managed by representatives from DBS Treasury & Markets (T&M) with DBS Private Bank’s Discretionary Portfolio Management (DPM) as the investment advisor.
Key risks to consider: Investment Strategy Risk, Concentration Risk, Foreign Exchange and Currency Risk, Foreign Market Risk, Issuer Specific Risk, Interest Rate Risk, Counterparty Risk etc.
Watch this video to see how you can identify the winners in the digital world:
CIO Barbell Income Fund
Enjoy the benefits of a regular investment income with a resilient portfolio built for the medium to long run.
The CIO Barbell Income Fund is based off the DBS CIO Barbell Strategy, a barbell approach to investing advocated by our DBS Chief Investment Office comprising:
- Income-generating assets such as corporate bonds and dividend-yielding equities, given the ultra-low interest rate environment we are in; and
- Secular growth equities that ride on long term, irreversible growth trends.
Key Fund Highlights
- Multi-asset fund based on the DBS CIO Barbell Strategy Index Note, modified for income generation. It aims to distribute 3-4% per year to investors via quarterly distribution.
- Aims to have a balanced risk profile with strategic asset allocation of 50% equities, 45% fixed income, and 5% cash.
- Also writes covered calls against select growth equities in order to generate cash flow.
The fund is managed by Amundi and advised by DBS.
DBS ESG Focus Bond Fund
Capture opportunities for a better tomorrow, for your wealth and the planet.
Sustainable investing is an undeniable trend that is here to stay. And we are committed to ensuring your investments stay future-proof. With an average MSCI ESG rating of AA, these best-in-class companies prove there is no trade off between returns and making positive impact.
The Fund is also an answer to the need for sustainable income, as interest rates on cash deposits remain stubbornly low against rising inflationary pressure.
Key Fund Highlights:
- Portfolio consists of at least 80 bonds issued by high ESG-rated global companies, across various industries.
- Covered by DBS Group Research and Fixed Income Desk Analysts with minimum MSCI ESG rating of A and above.
- Aims to distribute regular payouts to investors as yields continue to play an important role in the current low interest rate environment.
Speak to Us
Take advantage of these investment opportunities that are exclusive to you. Reach out to your Relationship Manager today to understand how our In-house Funds could benefit your portfolio.
Disclaimer for Investment and Life Insurance Products
The information in this website is for information only. The information and opinions contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but DBS makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose. Opinions and estimates are subject to change without notice.
Where specific products are advertised and/or recommended, please note the following:
- The recommendation is intended for general circulation;
- The recommendation does not take into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person;
- Advice should be sought from a financial adviser regarding the suitability of the investment product, taking into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person inreceipt of the recommendation, before the person makes a commitment to purchase the investment product. Should the person choose not to do so, he should consider carefully whether the product is suitable for him. In particular, all relevant documentations pertaining to the product should be read to make an independent assessment of the appropriateness of the transaction.
- The advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, or any regulatory authority elsewhere.
DBS Bank, its related companies, their directors and/ or employees may have positions or other interests in, and may effect transactions in the product(s) mentioned here. DBS Bank may have alliances or other contractual agreements with the provider(s) of the product(s) to market or sell its product(s). Where DBS Bank’s related company is the product provider, such related company may be receiving fees from investors. In addition, DBS Bank, its related companies, their directors and/ or employees may also perform or seek to perform broking, investment banking and other banking or financial services for these product providers.
Any past performance, projection, forecast or simulation of results is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of any investment. There is no assurance that the credit ratings of any securities mentioned in this publication will remain in effect for any given period of time or that such ratings will not be revised, suspended or withdrawn in the future if, in the relevant credit rating agency’s judgment, the circumstances so warrant. The value of any product and any income accruing to such product may rise as well as fall. Foreign exchange transactions involve risks. The reader should note that fluctuations in foreign exchange rates may result in losses in foreign exchange. To the extent permitted by law, DBS accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct indirect or consequential losses or damages arising from or in connection with the use or reliance of this publication or its contents.
The information is provided in Singapore by DBS Bank Ltd (Company Registration. No.: 196800306E) which is an Exempt Financial Adviser as defined in the Financial Advisers Act and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. It is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.