500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Video Teller Machine
At a Glance
What you will require to begin self-servicing your transaction:
- ATM/Debit card for verification and
- Your mobile phone with a registered number with the bank, for faster authentication experience
Should you require assistance, our on-screen customer service officers will be there to assist you from 8.30am to 12am daily.
Digital Token & iB Secure Device
Frequently Asked Questions
VTM is a teller machine enhanced with live-video capabilities. You have the option to speak face-to-face with a customer service officer if you require assistance from 8.30am to 12am daily. Free yourself from regular banking hours and self-serve key non-cash banking services 24/7 on VTM.
You are able to self-service the following:
- Balance enquiry
- Token Issuance/Replacement
- Debit Card Issuance/Replacement
- ATM Card Replacement
- Reset Card PIN
- Amend Card Settings
- Change of Particulars – Address, Email
The following transactions require face-to-face Video Teller Assistance which is only available from 8.30am to 12am daily:
- Change of Particulars – Mobile
- Pay POSB/DBS Credit Cards and Cashline (1st party)
- Change GIRO Payment Limit
- Delete GIRO Arrangement
- Telephone Banking PIN (via mailing)
- Request Additional Cheque Book (via mailing)
- Request Passbook Replacement (via mailing)
You will need your ATM/Debit card for verification. Or you can use your NRIC (Singaporeans and Malaysians) or passport if you do not have your ATM/Debit card with you.
Bring along your mobile phone with a registered number with the bank, for faster authentication experience.
Our on-screen customer service officers will be there to assist you from 8.30am to 12am daily.
No, you can conduct your banking within the enclosed VTM cubicle for privacy.
English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil language are currently offered at our machines.