500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
At a Glance
What you will require to begin self-servicing your transaction:
- ATM/Debit card for verification and
- Your mobile phone with a registered number with the bank, for faster authentication experience
Should you require assistance, our on-screen customer service officers will be there to assist you from 9am to 6pm daily.
Frequently Asked Questions
VTM is a teller machine enhanced with live-video capabilities. You have the option to speak face-to-face with a customer service officer if you require assistance from 9am to 6pm daily. Free yourself from regular banking hours and self-serve key non-cash banking services 24/7 on VTM.
The following transactions can be self-service:
- Balance Enquiry
- Debit Card Issuance/Replacement
- ATM Card Issuance/Replacement
- Reset Card PIN
- Amend Card Settings
- Change of Particulars – Address, Email, Signature
The following transactions require face-to-face Video Teller Assistance which is only available from 9am to 6pm daily
- Change of Particulars – Mobile
- Bill Payments – POSB/DBS Credit Cards and Cashline (1st Party)
- Change GIRO Payment Limit
- Delete GIRO Arrangement
- Request Additional Cheque Book (via Mail Out)
- Replacement of Passbook (Via Mail Out)
The following transactions are only available at branches* during branch operating hours:
- Change of Particulars - Passport
*Only branches with counter services or financial advisory services
You will need your ATM/Debit card for verification. Or you can use your NRIC (Singaporeans and Malaysians) or passport if you do not have your ATM/Debit card with you.
Bring along your mobile phone with a registered number with the bank, for faster authentication experience.
Our on-screen customer service officers will be there to assist you from 9am to 6pm daily.
No, you can conduct your banking within the enclosed VTM cubicle for privacy.
English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil language are currently offered at our machines.