500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Video Teller Machine
At a Glance
What you will need to begin your transaction:
- ATM/Debit card for verification and
- Your mobile phone with a registered number with the bank, for faster authentication experience
Digital Token & iB Secure Device
Frequently Asked Questions
The VTM is a teller machine enhanced with live-video capabilities. You have the option to speak face-to-face with a customer service officer whenever assistance is needed. Free yourself from regular banking hours and perform key non-cash banking services 24/7 on VTM.
- Balance Enquiry
- Token Issuance
- Token Replacement
- Cards Issuance
- Cards Replacement
- Reset PIN
- Change of Cards Settings
- Change of Particulars - Email
- Change of Particulars - Address
The following transactions require face-to-face Video Teller Assistance which is only available from 8.30am to 12am daily:
- Change of Particulars - Mobile
- Card Block
- Bill Payment for Cashline
- Pay POSB/DBS Credit Cards
- Additional Cheque Book requests
- Telephone Banking PIN
- Delete GIRO Arrangement (1st party)
- Change GIRO Payment Limit
- Passbook Replacement Request (via mailing)
You will need your ATM/Debit card for verification. Or you can use your NRIC (Singaporeans and Malaysians) or passport if you do not have your ATM/Debit card with you.
Bring along your mobile phone with a registered number with the bank, for faster authentication experience.
Our on-screen customer service officers will be there to assist you from 8.30am to 12am daily.
No, you can conduct your banking within the enclosed VTM cubicle for privacy.
English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil language are currently offered at our machines.