500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
At a Glance
Skip branch queues, transact 24/7 and enjoy self-assisted services.
Perform key banking services beyond regular banking hours.
Should you require any assistance, our on-screen customer service officers will be there to assist you from 9am to 6pm daily.
Get Authenticated at our VTM with Ease: Bring Along your Important Documents for a Smooth Experience
What you will require to begin self-servicing your transaction:
- ATM/Debit card for verification and
- Your mobile phone with a registered number with the bank, for faster authentication experience
Transactions You Can Perform At The VTM
|Face-to-Face Video Teller Assistance #|| |
|Branch Staff Assistance ^|| |
# The following transactions require face-to-face Video Teller Assistance which is only available from 9am to 6pm daily.
^ The following transactions requires assistance from branch staff and is only available at the VTM located at our full service and financial planning branches during branch operating hours.
Need More Help?
Refer to our VTM guide:
Frequently Asked Questions
VTM is a teller machine enhanced with live-video capabilities. You have the option to speak face-to-face with a customer service officer if you require assistance from 9am to 6pm daily. Free yourself from regular banking hours and self-serve key non-cash banking services 24/7 on VTM.
The following transactions can be self-service:
- Change of Particulars – Address, Email, Signature
- Balance Enquiry
- Debit Card Issuance / Replacement
- Reset Card PIN
- Amend Card Settings – Card Withdrawal Limits, Account Linkage
- ATM Card Issuance / Replacement
- Instant Passbook Replacement <New Service>
The following transactions require face-to-face Video Teller Assistance which is only available from 9am to 6pm daily
- Change of Particulars – Mobile
- Bill Payments – POSB/DBS Credit Cards and Cashline (1st Party)
- Change GIRO Payment Limit
- Delete GIRO Arrangement
- Request Additional Cheque Book (via Mail Out)
- Replacement of Passbook (Via Mail Out)
The following transactions are only available at branches* during branch operating hours:
- Change of Particulars - Passport
*Only branches with counter services or financial advisory services
Instant Passbook Replacement service is available at the following locations:
- POSB Bedok Central Branch
- DBS Parkway Parade Branch
- DBS Thomson Plaza Branch
- POSB Eastpoint Branch – Financial Planning
- POSB Rivervale Branch – Financial Planning
- POSB Bukit Panjang Branch – 24/7 Self Service
- POSB Serangoon Central Branch – 24/7 Self Service
You will need your ATM/Debit card for verification. Or you can use your NRIC (Singaporeans and Malaysians) or passport if you do not have your ATM/Debit card with you.
Bring along your mobile phone with a registered number with the bank, for faster authentication experience.
Our on-screen customer service officers will be there to assist you from 9am to 6pm daily.
No, you can conduct your banking within the enclosed VTM cubicle for privacy.
English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil language are currently offered at our machines.