500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
DBS Expat Programme
3 reasons to be with DBS
As Singapore’s largest bank, we provide the widest network of ATMs and branches in the country. You’ll also have access to more than 250 branches across 18 markets worldwide.
Be on the go
DBS lets you bank anytime, anywhere, with all the digital tools you need to save, manage and invest your money at your fingertips. It’s one of the perks of being with the Best Bank in the World (2021).
Be in the know
Stay current with market updates, financial seminars and monthly lifestyle rewards. From healthcare to housing, we’ve got you covered with our all-in-one programme.
One programme, multiple benefits
Transact in multiple currencies
- Enjoy 24/7 multi-currency convenience in one account, with SGD and 12 foreign currencies1.
- Link your DBS Visa Debit Card & pay like a local anywhere, overseas or online!
- Earn up to 3.00% p.a. on your savings with no minimum salary and credit card spend.
If this is your first account with us, there'll be no minimum average daily balance required.
Send money with ease
Low remittance fees for overseas fund transfers.
- Same-day transfers2 at $0 fees when you transfer money online to Australia, Bangladesh, Canada, Eurozone countries, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mainland China, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA and Vietnam.
Earn more with every dollar spent
It's the fastest way to fly anywhere.
Singapore's better rebate card.
Benefits & privileges all round
Lifestyles, seminars and more
We've got you covered for all your everyday needs.
- Informed on the latest lifestyle promotion
- Invitation to financial seminars and more.
Bank anytime, anywhere
Total digital convenience
We have online & mobile solutions for all your banking needs.
- DBS digibank lets you bank online and even on mobile, so you can manage accounts, transfer money, pay bills and more without having to step into a branch.
- Apple Pay, Samsung Pay & Android Pay lets you pay with a tap of your phone. You’ll even be rewarded with DBS privileges!
- DBS PayLah! lets you send or receive money, request for funds and pay bills instantly. You can also use it to shop and pay at selected online merchants.
How to Apply
1 Foreign currency transactions are subject to exchange rate fluctuations, which may result in capital gains or losses; such accounts may also be subject to exchange controls imposed on the currency held.
2 For same-day transfers. Applicable to working days only (Mon – Fri, excluding Public Holidays). Same-day transfers are subject to possible delays in clearing of transactions by correspondent banks. Refer to here for cut-off times.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.