Notices and Maintenance
DBS/POSB Service Disruptions on 5 and 6 August 2017
Some disruptions to DBS/POSB services can be expected due to the transfer of ANZ Singapore’s Retail and Wealth products.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Sunday, 6 August 2017
From 8am to 4pm, the following services will not be available:
- Online and mobile banking enquiry and services for Cashline, Debit Cards and Credit Cards
- Phone banking services for Cashline and Credit Cards
From 1pm to 4pm, the following services will not be available:
- For Cashline:
NETS, Payment to account, Cash withdrawal and SMS Banking
- For Debit Cards:
Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay International (please use NETS for payment) and SMS Banking
- For Credit Cards:
Payment to account, ATM Cash Advance, Cards Rewards Redemption on digibank (online/mobile banking) and DBS Lifestyle app and SMS Banking
- DBS PayLah!
Saturday, 5 August 2017 to Sunday, 6 August 2017
From 5 Aug, 12am to 7 Aug, 1am, the following will not be available on our online and mobile banking channels:
- New account opening and application for selected services/products
- Personal particulars update
From 5 Aug, 10am to 6 Aug, 4:05pm, Online Equity Trading and Online Funds Trading will not be available on iBanking and iWealth app.
We are constantly upgrading our systems to bring you a more pleasant banking experience. During the mentioned period of scheduled maintenance, some of the services will not be available:
Services Under Maintenance
0400hrs to 0700hrs
- Foreign Currency Current Account (FCCA)
- Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit (FCFD)
- Multi-currency Autosave (MCA)
- Multiplier Account
- Frequently Asked Questions on Revised Credit Card and Unsecured Credit Rules (ABS)
- For better security and an optimal browsing experience, please keep your browser up-to-date.
- We no longer offer Unsecured Overdraft facility on your Current Account. All existing Unsecured Overdraft facilities will be discontinued on the date communicated to you by the bank, or whenever the outstanding balance is fully settled. For more information.
- Please note with effect from 12 June 2017 late payment fee applicable to your POSB Loan Assist will be revised from S$90 to S$105. Please refer to link for T&Cs.