500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
The new PayLah! Business app is designed for your business needs. Now, you can track and manage scan-and-pay QR transactions in real-time, have your daily earnings deposited automatically, generate business insights and more.
Download the PayLah! Business app
Features & Benefits
Skip the queues after a long work day, and have your earnings sent to your bank account at the end of each day. You can also manually deposit up to 4 times daily.
Check your business performance with daily and weekly reports.
Switch it on to monitor real-time payments & make refunds.
For a better experience.
What’s more, the PayLah! Business app is totally free! There’s no transaction fees for you or your customers.
How do customers scan-and-pay?
- Display your unique PayLah! QR code sticker at your point-of-sale for customers to scan-and-pay.
- Inform customers of their payment account.
- Receive payment instantly when customers scan your displayed QR code with their PayLah!, digibank or iWealth app, enter the transacted amount and complete the payment. You will receive a real-time update on your PayLah! Business app.
How do I sign up?You will need:
- To be the business owner of a Singapore registered business.
- A DBS bank account
- If you are registering an ACRA registered Company or Partnership: A DBS Business Account with access to DBS IDEAL™
- If you are registering as a non-ACRA registered NEA License Holder: A DBS/POSB Current/Saving Account
- A mobile device with iOS 8 or Android 4.4.4. and above, and a Singapore mobile number.
- PayLah! Business app downloaded on your mobile device. Download now!
Ways to get started
You will need a DBS Business Account with DBS IDEAL™ login.
Simply use your existing DBS IDEAL™ account credentials to create your PayLah! Business profile and link it to your bank account.
You will need a DBS/POSB Current/Saving Account, and can register with one of the following options:
- I am a DBS/POSB Internet Banking user: Use your existing DBS/POSB Internet Banking login credentials to create your PayLah! Business profile and link it to your DBS/POSB bank account.
- I am a DBS PayLah! user: Use your existing PayLah! login credentials to create your PayLah! Business profile and link it to your DBS/POSB bank account.
- I do not have DBS/POSB Internet Banking or PayLah!: Simply enter your personal particulars and snap a photo of your NRIC to create your PayLah! Business profile. Next, link it to your DBS/POSB bank account.
For verification purposes, you’ll be required to upload a picture of your NEA license.
Upon successful sign up, you will need to send your QR code to email@example.com and we will deliver your unique QR code sticker to your business operating address once your registration is confirmed.
Display your QR code at point-of-sale and start receiving payments!
Do note that if you have an ACRA registered business, you must have a DBS Business Account and use DBS IDEAL™ as the registration method.
Frequently Asked Questions
Easy! There are 2 ways.
a) Sign up for Internet Banking first, as it will be much easier.
b) Select the “Everyone else” tab on the PayLah! Business registration page and submit your details.
No, you will need a DBS account to use PayLah! Business.
- If you are registering an ACRA registered company, you'll need a DBS Business Account. Don't have one? Sign up here.
- If you are registering as a non-ACRA registered NEA License holder, you'll need a DBS/POSB Current/Saving Account.
Yes, you can link a DBS Business Account to PayLah! Business. Don't have one? Sign up here.
Transaction history will be kept in the app for up to 90 days.
None! It’s completely free of charge.
PayLah! Business has an Automated Deposits feature that sends your earnings automatically to your linked bank account after 10pm daily.
Alternatively, you can also manually send your earnings to your account, up to 4 times each day.