500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Start saving regularly
With eMySavings account, you get to choose how much to set aside for your monthly savings, any amount between S$50 to S$3,000.
Flexibility on savings
Choose your preferred debiting date between the 1st and 25th of each month and change this anytime via digibank.
Be rewarded for your savings
Earn up to 0.25% p.a. interest on your savings in the account, the more you save the more you earn!
How it works
- Open an eMySavings Account via your digibank app.
- Set aside a monthly savings amount between S$50 to S$3,000 (in multiplies of S$10) from your existing DBS/POSB Savings or Current account. This designated amount will be credited into your eMySavings account.
- Select your preferred debiting date between the 1st and 25th of each month. Ensure that you have enough funds in your source account by 7pm, one day before the debiting date.
- Earn up to 0.25% p.a. interest on your savings.
- Easily amend the monthly savings amount and debiting date via digibank.
Eligibility & Fees
16 years old
To apply for a personal eMySavings account, you must have an existing DBS/POSB Savings or Current Account.
To open a joint eMySavings account, click here.
No Service charge & initial deposit
Documents Required for Account Opening
Refer to the documents required for account opening before you proceed.
Existing DBS Customers
Step 1 - Download the digibank app and apply for your first account with us - My Account and Multiplier Account. It is easy, quick, and instant when you register using Singpass.
Step 2 - Log in to the digibank app and apply for eMySavings account as your second account.
Apply for a joint-alternate eMySavings Account
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
That's great to hear. Anything you'd like to add?
We're sorry to hear that. How can we do better?