Terms and Conditions
A. Terms and Conditions
- DBS Bank Ltd (“DBS”) is authorised to accept and rely on this application received via email, facsimile transmission or any other form of electronic communication without waiting for the original application. In consideration of this, I/we agree to indemnify DBS against all liabilities, losses and costs.
- I/We confirm that the information provided is true, complete and accurate. I/We shall immediately inform DBS if any of the information changes.
- I/We confirm that the property is not or will not be acquired by me/us by way of gift or unfair preference, or at an undervalue.
- I/We confirm that at the time of this application, I am not/neither of us is an undischarged bankrupt and no statutory demand or legal proceedings has been served on or commenced against me/us.
- I/We agree to be bound by the Standard Terms and Conditions Applicable to Banking Facilities Granted by DBS Bank Ltd Secured by Mortgage of Residential Property and/or Commercial Property, a copy of which is available on www.dbs.com.sg.
- For the purposes of this application, I/we hereby authorise DBS to obtain and verify any information about me/us and consent to DBS’ disclosure of this information to any third party. This includes DBS conducting checks with credit bureau, financial institutions and credit/charge card issuers, government bodies and/or my/our employer(s).
- Where any facility or refinancing of facility is to be secured by a residential property in Singapore, I/we confirm that I/we am/are mortgagor(s) of that property.
- I/We confirm that I/we have provided DBS all the documents that DBS requires. I/We undertake to provide DBS with any additional document(s) that DBS may require.
- I/We am/are the borrower(s) of the facility and shall only use the facility for legal purposes.
- I/We have provided to DBS information on all relevant credit facilities including outstanding relevant credit facilities and arrangements (as defined in MAS Notice 645 and as may be replaced, supplemented or amended from time to time) that I/we am/are applying for or have applied for in the last six months but have not yet been approved as at the date herein, that are in my name or held jointly with any person(s) or entity(ies).
- I/We have provided to DBS all sources of gross monthly income (as defined in MAS Notice 645 and as may be replaced, supplemented or amended from time to time) earned in the preceding 12 month period from the date herein, and all sources of Eligible Financial Assets (as defined in MAS Notice 645 and as may be replaced, supplemented or amended from time to time).
- Where I/we am/are applying for a refinancing facility in respect of an owner-occupied residential property (as defined in MAS Notice 632 & 645 and as may be replaced, supplemented or amended from time to time), I/we declare and confirm that the residential property is for the occupation of one or more persons which includes me/us.
C. Declaration for Existing Residential Property
I hereby declare and confirm the following, where applicable:
- The Residential Property is the only property that I own, singly or jointly.
- I have no outstanding credit facility, either singly or jointly with another borrower for the purchase of any Property (including residential or non-residential property that is located in or outside Singapore) or the re-financing of such a credit facility, other than the Residential Property being financed.
- I have no other credit facility, either singly or jointly with another borrower that is otherwise secured on any Property (including the Residential Property being financed, and any other residential property or non-residential property that is located in our outside Singapore), or the re-financing of such a credit facility, which is used to secure the credit facility.
- Where I am applying for a credit facility for purchase of a HDB Flat or Executive Condominium directly from developer, I only own the Residential Property at the time of the said application and no other Property (including residential or non-residential property that is located in or outside Singapore) and will take steps, in accordance with the signed undertaking to the HDB, to sell the Residential Property.