Open a Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) Account
Apply for your Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) Account instantly via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- Click on Instant Apply under Supplementary Retirement Scheme.
- Select your Reference Account for Signature.
- Enter your Foreign Identification Number(FIN) if you are a foreigner applying for an SRS Account.
Select your Debiting Account and indicate a Contribution Amount.
You may choose to make a contribution now or later via Funds Transfer.
- Provide Authorization and click Next.
- Verify the details of the application and click Submit to complete the application.
Alternatively, you may visit any DBS/POSB Branches with your NRIC/Passport to open your SRS Account.
- If you apply via digibank Online between 0700 hr to 1900 hr (Monday to Saturday), your account will be opened instantly. Beyond this period, account opening will take 2 working days (including Public Holidays).
Account Opening Requirements:
- All Singaporeans, Permanent Residents (PRs) or foreigners at least 18 years old and not an undischarged bankrupt.
- No existing SRS account or SRS account opening application with another bank.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support