Open a Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) Account
Apply for your Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) Account instantly via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- Click on Instant Apply under Supplementary Retirement Scheme.
- Select your Reference Account for Signature.
- Enter your Foreign Identification Number(FIN) if you are a foreigner applying for an SRS Account.
Select your Debiting Account and indicate a Contribution Amount.
You may choose to make a contribution now or later via Funds Transfer.
- Provide Authorization and click Next.
- Verify the details of the application and click Submit to complete the application.
Alternatively, you may visit any DBS/POSB Branches with your NRIC/Passport to open your SRS Account.
- If you apply via digibank Online between 0700 hr to 1900 hr (Monday to Saturday), your account will be opened instantly. Beyond this period, account opening will take 2 working days (including Public Holidays).
Account Opening Requirements:
- All Singaporeans, Permanent Residents (PRs) or foreigners at least 18 years old and not an undischarged bankrupt.
- No existing SRS account or SRS account opening application with another bank.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support