Request for New Cheque Book
If you have used up your cheques and require a New Cheque Book, request it through our Video Teller Machine (VTM).Part of: Guides > Phone Banking
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Select Other Transactions, an Officer will be connected to assist you to request for a New Cheque Book.
- Collect your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card before you leave our Video Teller Machine (VTM).
Only available for customers with:
- DBS/POSB Current Account;
- DBS Autosave Account;
- DBS Multi-Currency Autosave Plus Account;
- DBS Foreign Currency Current Account.
- Cheque Book charges of S$10 will be debited from your account upon mailing of new cheque book.
- Cheque Book will be mailed to your registered address within 5 working days.
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support