Issue an Online Cheque
Save on your cheque book fees! Simply issue an online cheque via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Transfer and click on More Transfer Services.
- Under Other Services, click on Purchase Cheque (Mail).
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
Select the Recipient you would like to issue an online cheque.
Click here to learn how to add an online cheque recipient.
- Select the Account you wish to issue from.
- Indicate the Amount you would like to issue.
- Indicate Instructions to Recipient if any.
- Click Next.
- Verify the details and click Submit to mail out the cheque.
- iB Cheques are mailed out at no charges to local addresses only.
- iB Cheques has a validity period of 2 months and can only be deposited into an account with a bank in Singapore.
- The cheque amount will be refunded to the debiting account 1 day after the iB Cheque expires.
Apply for digibank Online
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support