Issue an Online Cheque
Save on your cheque book fees! Simply issue an online cheque via iBanking.Part of: Guides > iBanking
- Log in to iBanking with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Transfer and click on More Transfer Services.
- Under Other Services, click on Purchase Cheque (Mail).
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
Select the Recipient you would like to issue an online cheque.
Click here to learn how to add an online cheque recipient.
- Select the Account you wish to issue from.
- Indicate the Amount you would like to issue.
- Indicate Instructions to Recipient if any.
- Click Next.
- Verify the details and click Submit to mail out the cheque.
- iB Cheques are mailed out at no charges to local addresses only.
- iB Cheques has a validity period of 2 months and can only be deposited into an account with a bank in Singapore.
- The cheque amount will be refunded to the debiting account 1 day after the iB Cheque expires.
Don't have iBanking?
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support