Add Cheque or Demand Draft Recipient
Add a cheque or demand draft recipient easily using digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Transfer and click on More Transfer Services.
- Under Other Services, click on Add Cheque or Demand Draft Recipient.
- Select the Service for which the recipient is added for.
- Indicate the Recipient's Name, Address and Postal Code.
- Click Next.
- Verify the details.
- Click Submit to add recipient.
- iB Cheques will be mailed to local addresses only.
Apply for digibank Online
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support