Convert POSB Passbook Savings Account
Convert your existing POSB Passbook Savings Account into a POSB eSavings Account without a change in your account number and services.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
Convert via digibank Online:
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Request and click on More Requests.
- Under Other Services, select Request for POSB Passbook Conversion.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Provide Authorisation for the conversion and click Next.
- Click Submit to confirm the conversion to POSB eSavings Account.
- Upon successful conversion, you will no longer be able to update your Passbook; you will instead receive monthly eStatements for the transactions on your POSB eSavings Account.
- If you do not currently have a debit card, you will receive a DBS Visa Debit Card upon conversion.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support