Convert DBS Autosave Account
Convert your existing DBS AutoSave account to a DBS Multi Currency Account or a DBS Multiplier Account without a change in your account number and services.Part of: Guides > iBanking
Convert via iBanking:
- Log in to iBanking with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Request and click on More Requests.
- Under Other Services, select Request for DBS Autosave Conversion.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Select the type of account you wish to convert to.
- Select your DBS Autosave Account to be converted.
- Read and Understand the Terms of Agreement and click Next.
- Click Submit to confirm the conversion.
- You will receive monthly Statements for the transactions on your DBS Multi Currency Account after the conversion. If you are currently receiving eStatements, you will continue to receive them.
- For more information on DBS Multi Currency Account, click here.
- For more information on DBS Multiplier Account, click here.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support