Additional security for your Digital Token
Find out when you will be prompted to make an additional verification step.Part of: Guides > Guide to your Digital Token
When will additional verification step be prompted
- For your security, an additional verification using Email OTP is only required when you perform your first high-risk transaction (eg. Adding a payee, updating your personal particulars) after setting up your Digital Token.
- As an added security, if you are logged in to digibank with Face/Touch ID, an additional verification using your digibank log in PIN is required for all subsequent high-risk transactions.
Non-receipt of Email OTP
- Check your Junk Folder.
- Check if you have set any rules in place; and if the email is in another folder.
- Check if you have set any automated email forwarding.
- Update Your Email Address and resubmit transaction.
- It is recommended that you only have your own biometrics stored in your mobile device. Any face or fingerprint stored on your device can be used to access the digibank app.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support