Change Funds Transfer Limits
Change your funds transfer limits easily via digibank Online & digibank Mobile.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
Default Funds Transfer Limits (Daily)
- For transfer to DBS/POSB Accounts: S$3000; Max Limit S$200,000
- For transfer to other local bank accounts: S$1000; Max Limit S$200,000
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Transfer and click on More Transfer Services.
- Under Manage Recipients and Transfers click Change Local Transfer Limit.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Select the Transfer Type you would like to change.
- Select the New Limit you would like to set and click Next.
- Complete the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions and click Submit.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap More, under Transfer Settings select Local Transfer Limit.
- Select the Transfer Type you wish to Change.
- Select the Daily Limit you wish to set.
- Tap Next to review the details, and tap Change Daily Limit Now to complete the change.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support