Transfer Funds to Other Bank's Account
Transfer funds easily to other Bank's account via digibank Online & digibank Mobile.Part of: Guides > Go Shopping with DBS, Your Guide to digibank Online
Transfer using FAST (Instant) or Interbank Funds Transfer (Non-Instant)
FAST is an electronic service that lets you transfer funds almost instantly between participating banks.
For banks not participating in FAST, fund transfers will not be immediate and will be completed within 2-3 business days:
For funds submitted before 8pm on a working day, funds will be available after 2 working days.
For funds submitted after 8pm on a working day, funds will be available after 3 working days.
|FAST Transfer||Interbank Funds Transfer|
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Transfer/PayNow from the menu.
- Select To Other SG/Overseas Payees.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Choose the Recipient you wish to transfer to.
- Select the Account you wish to transfer from.
- Select the Purpose of Transfer.
- Input Comment to Payee.
- Indicate when you wish for the transfer to be performed (default is "immediate").
- Choose Yes, if you wish to use FAST Service for the Transfer.
- Verify the details and press Confirm.
Transfer in Foreign Currencies to Other Local Banks
You can perform a funds transfer in foreign currencies to another local bank through Telegraphic Transfer. This can be performed at one of our DBS/POSB Branches or by filling up a Telegraphic Transfer Form and mailing it in to us. Locate us here
You can also download our Telegraphic Transfer Form and mail it in to:
2 Changi Business Park Crescent,
DBS Asia Hub Lobby B, S486029
- This service is only available for DBS/POSB Savings/Current Account holders.
- Recipient will generally receive funds within 2 to 4 working days.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support