Transfer Funds to Overseas Account
digibank allows you to perform Overseas Funds Transfer to over 150 markets in more than 20 currencies anywhere, anytime.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- You will need the name, address, bank details (and SWIFT/BSB/sort/IFSC code if any) and account number/IBAN of you and your recipient. Other details (such as a registered phone number) may be necessary for transfers in some currencies. To facilitate the transfer, your personal particulars may be disclosed to the recipient’s bank and the recipient.
- Please ensure accurate information and sufficient funds in your debiting account for the processing of the transfer. In the event of missing information and/or insufficient funds, DBS Bank reserves the right to reject the application.
Your transfer options
- Log in to iWealth App with your Touch / Face ID or iWealth User ID & PIN.
- Tap Pay & Transfer and select Overseas.
- Select the Recipient you wish to transfer to. Learn to Add an Overseas Recipient.
- Select the Fund Source you wish to transfer from and enter the Amount you wish to transfer.
- Select the Recipient's Residency Status, Purpose of Transfer and Promo Code (Optional).
- Tap Next to review the details, and tap Transfer Now to complete the transfer.
- Learn how you can manage your account's daily overseas funds transfer limits here.
- Upon successful transfer, an eAdvice will be sent to your registered email address.
- Alternatively, you may visit us at one of our DBS/POSB Branches to apply for an Overseas Funds Transfer. Locate us here.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support