Add Overseas Funds Transfer Recipient
Add an overseas funds transfer recipient easily using digibank.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
You can add an overseas funds transfer recipient easily using:
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Transfer and click on DBS Remit and Overseas Transfer.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
Under Overseas Recipient click on + New Recipient.
- Indicate Recipient's Name, Country and Currency to be received.
- Indicate Recipient's Bank Details.
- Indicate Recipient's Account Number and Address.
- Provide Authorization and click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Click Submit to add recipient.
Apply for digibank Online
Important: We are rolling out the new DBS digibank mobile app progressively over the next few months. Click here for more info.
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your User ID and PIN.
- Under the Menu Button, click Transfer/PayNow and select To Other SG/Overseas Payees.
- Click + New Payee and select the Country of the payee.
- Select the Transfer Currency and indicate the Payee's Bank via the given options, click Next.
- Indicate the Payee’s Name, Addeess and Account Number, click Next.
- Verify the payee's details and click Submit.
- Follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions and click Submit to add the Overseas Funds Transfer Recipient.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support