Add Overseas Funds Transfer Recipient
Add an overseas funds transfer recipient easily using digibank.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
You can add an overseas funds transfer recipient easily using:
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Transfer and click on DBS Remit and Overseas Transfer.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
Under Overseas Recipient click on + New Recipient.
- Indicate Recipient's Name, Country and Currency to be received.
- Indicate Recipient's Bank Details.
- Indicate Recipient's Account Number and Address.
- Provide Authorization and click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Click Submit to add recipient.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your User ID and PIN.
- Under the Menu Button, click Transfer/PayNow and select To Other SG/Overseas Payees.
- Click + New Payee and select the Country of the payee.
- Select the Transfer Currency and indicate the Payee's Bank via the given options, click Next.
- Indicate the Payee’s Name, Addeess and Account Number, click Next.
- Verify the payee's details and click Submit.
- Follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions and click Submit to add the Overseas Funds Transfer Recipient.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support