Remove Overseas Funds Transfer Recipient
Remove an overseas funds transfer recipient easily using digibank.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to Overseas Funds Transfer
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Transfer and click on DBS Remit and Overseas Transfer.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
Beside Overseas Recipient click All.
- Select the recipient(s) you wish to delete by indicating a tick beside the Recipient's Name.
- Click Delete Selected.
- Verify the details and click Submit to delete recipient(s).
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Pay & Transfer and select Overseas.
- Look for the recipient you wish to delete and tap the "i" Icon at the right of the recipient's name.
- Tap on the menu located at the top right of your screen and select Delete Payee.
- Once prompted with a confirmation, select Yes to complete the deletion.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support