Remove PayNow Recipient
Remove a PayNow recipient instantly using digibank Mobile, digibank Online and DBS iWealth.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Pay & Transfer and select PayNow.
- Select Recipients and tap the "i" Icon on the right of the recipient's name you wish to delete.
- Tap Delete at the top right of your screen.
- Once prompted with a confirmation, select Yes, delete to complete the deletion.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Under Transfer, select To PayNow (Mobile Number, NRIC or UEN) and log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Under PayNow Recipients, select Manage.
- Tick the box next to the PayNow Recipient(s) you wish to delete and click Delete Selected.
- Verify the Details and click Submit to complete the deletion of the selected recipient(s).
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to DBS iWealth with your User ID and PIN.
- Under Banking, select Transfer/PayNow from the menu and select To Other SG Accounts.
- Under Payee, click the on the right of the Payee you wish to delete.
- Click the Recycle Bin Icon on the top right corner followed by Yes to complete the deletion of the selected recipient.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support