Transfer Funds to Wrong Overseas Account

Visit any DBS/POSB Branch with your NRIC/Passport to apply for a Tracer, Amendment or Cancellation of your wrong transfer.

  • Tracer - Trace and confirm the status of your Overseas Funds Transfer request.
  • Amendment - Amend the details of your Overseas Funds Transfer request.
  • Cancellation* - Cancel your submitted Overseas Funds Transfer request.
Click here to find out about the charges.

  • Currency and Amount cannot be amended. For such cases, request for Cancellation of payment and submit a new payment request.
  • Cancellation* of payment can only be done if the funds have not been credited into the recipient's account.
  • Any refund made will be subjected to the prevailing exchange rates.

Was this article helpful?

We welcome your feedback

Information is easy to understand and find
Information is useful to answer your inquiries completely

Related Information

Need more help?

Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.

Contact Customer Support