Transfer Funds to Wrong Local Account

Contact the account holder directly or get in touch with us for assistance on any wrong local funds transfer.

Banking Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS PayLah!

Sender of a wrong local funds transfer
  1. Contact the recipient directly to request for the return of funds.

  2. If you are unable to contact the recipient, get in touch with us and we will do our best to recover the funds on your behalf.
Receiver of a wrong local funds transfer

Related Information

Need more help?

Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.

Contact Customer Support
Submit Feedback

We welcome your feedback

Information is easy to understand and find
Information is useful to answer your inquiries completely